SEOOctober 27, 2021 2022-03-14 10:20
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Get your website to the top of the search results with eWings Media's best practice SEO solutions.
Acquire more qualified website traffic through organic search engine ranking using eWings Media's advanced SEO solutions. We'll tailor a customised solution to help you achieve significant results.
How Does SEO Work?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a reflection of how your business conducts itself online.
It focuses on how easily search engines such as Google can read and then rank your website. To do this takes quality content, effective link building and advanced technical expertise to get the best results.
At eWings Media SEO is considered a multi-faceted and multi disciplined service that utilizes a significant portion of your business. A customised long-term approach is delivered for every client based on their needs.
By conducting market research, our team will help you see the full picture and identify any opportunities to increase your website’s visibility online.
When you’re searching for something on Google (or another search engine), you will type in a series of words. We look at which keyword topics to target, how competitive they are and how many people are searching for them.
- How you compare to your direct competitors and industry benchmarks
- Analysis and insights into how your current website visitors are using your site
- Identification and research into potential search engine ranking penalties for your site.
Search engines favour websites that publish relevant useful content that potential customers are looking for. Depending on your business, we use a varity of different techniques to help you achieve this.
- Content strategies
- Specific content ideas
- Content research
- Content production from articles to fully designed interactive content pieces
- Refreshing existing content
- Publishing on your website
Making it as easy as possible for Search Engines to understand your website:
- Identifying and resolving technical SEO issues
- Optimising specific pages
- Managing the process when a website is redesigned to retain SEO value
- Recovering from Google penalties
- Setting up tracking
Working with you to ensure your brand presence across social media websites, such as Facebook, Google Map Listings and Review websites, is consistent and encourages positive engagement with your customers.
- Setting up social media accounts
- Google My Business setup and optimisation
- Advice on how to interact with customers on social sites
- Helping your organisation develop relationships with other complementary websites
Conversion Rate Optimisation
Turning more visitors into customers by improving your site’s performance.
- Identify potential barriers to purchasing/enquiring
- Implement changes to website
- Track performance changes
- Implement changes that improved performance
- Repeat the process until goals are met
Enter your email address to register to our newsletter subscription
delivered on a regular basis!